Bringing Kids Into Business Settings Since 2016
One of my goals for 2020 is to get more comfortable speaking to camera.
I would like to create more video as it’s quicker to do during nap times! 🎬
It’s also easier for my audience (busy parents) to consume, instead of only newsletters and blog posts.
I’m working on it slowly but surely and you’ll be seeing more of these kinds of posts!
This week, I’m talking about how Babies, Business + Breakfast™ began when I became a parent and:
- started bringing my children into business settings
- becoming an accidental activist (while babywearing)
- getting some change tables installed in corporate spaces
- creating the Babies, Business + Breakfast™ community
- producing parent-friendly professional development events and digital resources
- speaking about inclusion (again while babywearing)
- advising others on designing more inclusive and flexible work solutions for primary caregivers, like pop-up childcare at events
- and am now transitioning to an online community and membership program.
Thanks for listening / watching / reading! 🤓
– Amy (+ Family)
Join Us As A Babies, Business + Breakfast™ Founding Member In 2020!
Invest in yourself alongside your kids, while making new connections:
- We focus on parent-friendly professional development (easy to implement content for people short on time and your kids are always welcome to join us)
- We want you to invest in yourself alongside your loved ones (show up as you are, wherever you are, whenever you can)
- We’re exploring mixing babies and business (create the change you wish to see, progress over perfection)
- Our guest speakers have been there, done that and wish we existed when they were starting out (learn from their insights, challenges and experiences)
- Our community is full of like-minded people who share similar values when it comes to flexible work and parenthood (make new friendships, professional connections and feel less alone on your journey)
Registration is now open from:
June 22 until July 3, 2020
If you’d like to join us in 2020, you can:
- learn more and sign up online;
- view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Founding Members; and
- subscribe to our free bi-weekly newsletter focused on flexible work and entrepreneurship news for parents.
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
I’ve set a goal of doing more video/audio content this year, so stay tuned for quick episodes which will cover the intersection of parenthood, creativity and flexible work.
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
SHOP Products + Online Courses
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
• E-Course – Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work [LEARN MORE]
• Template – Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [LEARN MORE]
• Guide – Babies + Business Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids) [LEARN MORE]