Digital Resources, Templates, Guides + Online Courses by Amy Maureen Lynch
Accompanying resources for the book
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience
My first book, Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
It’s available from Amazon as an eBook for $5.99 USD* and you can use their ‘Look Inside’ feature to preview the Table of Contents, Introduction and Chapter 1 before you buy.
If you don’t own a Kindle, you can still read it by downloading the free Kindle App for Apple or Android and read the eBook version on your mobile device. If you have a Kindle Unlimited Membership, you can grab a copy for free at the moment!
It’s also available from Amazon as a paperback via their print on demand service at the price of $10.99 CAD or $9.99 USD*, plus applicable taxes, shipping and handling.
*Amazon marketplace prices vary by your purchase location.
Resources mentioned in the Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience book:
- Chapter 1: Your Why – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 2: Your Values – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 3: Your Time – Productivity Resources, Ideal Week Template and Action Step
- Chapter 4: Your Tools – Action Step
- Chapter 5: Your Content – Writing Prompts, Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 6: Your Ideas – Marketing Prompts, Content Generation Resources and Action Step
- Chapter 7: Define Your Solution – Business Model Canvas and Ideal Customer Resources, Ideal Customer Questionnaire Script and Action Step
- Chapter 8: Launch Your MVP – Content Tracking Prompts, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 9: Test and Evolve – MVP Testing Prompts, Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Refund Policy Template, Exercise and Action Step
Buy the book on Amazon and work through the resources in each chapter.
Online Course about Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience
An online course to help you get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
Based on my original conference workshop delivered in 2019 and my book published in 2020, this online course goes more in-depth in order to help you:
- Define your values and prioritize your time to make space for your ideas;
- Startup blogging and create original content based on your unique story;
- Launch a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and test your business idea(s); and
- Get feedback from real people while building your audience.
5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work
Love the idea of going remote long-term but uncertain if it’s for you?
This FREE email course includes:
- Five (5) emails about transitioning to flexible work;
- Prompts to get you started on your future plans; and
- A PDF workbook to guide you through our steps, while considering your personal situation.
Work From Home (WFH)
Time Blocking Made Easy Template
Prioritize your week and avoid overwhelm with our free, customizable Google Sheets template, which includes:
- 30 ideas for your home, work and self;
- A weekly calendar sample; and
- A blank weekly calendar template.
Babies + Business Mini Guide
To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids)
Parenthood and professional development don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
But mixing personal and professional life can have its’ challenges and oftentimes you can feel like an outsider while navigating the corporate jungle with kids.
This free mini guide encourages you to:
- Prepare for outings in ‘professional’ environments;
- Explore your options when it comes to the logistics;
- Show up in all of your glory IRL instead of staying in and online; and
- Recharge after these experiences which will require pre and post care (trust us).
It has been written from the perspective of a parent who has brought her young children into dozens of business settings from the age of four weeks old onward, in two different countries.
Disclaimer: The information provided does not constitute professional medical, legal or financial advice. You are advised to consult with an independent or professional advisor for advice on your specific circumstances.
For more information about our services and policies, please view our detailed Ts&Cs and policies here.