Babies, Business + Breakfast™ Community + Membership
Parenthood and professional development don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
We’ve created a growing community of parents who want to invest in themselves alongside their loved ones.
They attend our events, read our newsletters and believe the future of work includes making space for them to build their businesses, alongside their families.
During the current global pandemic we’re experiencing, we’ve (the Founder, Amy Lynch and her co-pilots/children) decided to create an online offering for our community for the remainder of 2020*.
Introducing an online business mastermind program designed with yours and your family’s needs at the top of the priority list.
Not as an afterthought!
Because you’re not the only one who wants to do what you do, alongside the ones you love.
Babies, Business + Breakfast™ Membership
Our in-person and online events are designed to be a safe, accessible and inspiring experience where you can:
👶🏼 MEET like-minded community members (and their families…IRL and online!)
💡 ASK your personal questions (in between answering your child’s 100th question of the morning)
📆 PROGRESS your business goals (without sacrificing yours or your family’s needs)
📝 LEARN from industry experts (in a judgement-free zone, without having to leave the room/Zoom to breastfeed or if your little one has a tantrum)
🙌 EXPLORE mixing babies and business (and decide what flexible work looks like for you)
FLEXIBLE + INCLUSIVE (ONLINE) EVENTS:
- Monthly online events held at parent-friendly times, where kids are always welcome and you’re encouraged to show up as you are
- Diverse, inspiring and relatable guest speakers and industry experts for you to learn from and engage with
- Access to event recordings, templates and resources via our secure online membership portal for you to access at a time which suits your needs
- Connect and collaborate with other like-minded parents in our private Facebook Group
- You and your business featured in our e-newsletter and social media channels
- The opportunity to participate in weekly discussion threads
- Set and share your goals within our private online community, using our weekly productivity prompts
- Monthly email check-ins, including templates and resources to support your personal and professional life
SIGN ME UP! What do I do next?
Step 1: For more information and to be notified when Babies, Business + Breakfast™ Membership opens in June 2020, please contact us via email: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com.
Step 2: Babies, Business + Breakfast™ Membership will be offered at an introductory one-time price of $55 CAD for the remainder of 2020 covering online events, community management and resources. You’ll be notified once it opens and directed to a secure payment gateway online where you can pay via PayPal, Credit Card or VISA debit card.
Step 3: Once your payment has been processed and confirmed, you’ll be sent a ‘Welcome’ email including details about accessing our online community via a Private Facebook Group and secure online Membership portal where online trainings, resources and news can be accessed at a time which suits your needs.
*Membership will be offered at an introductory one-time price of $55 CAD for the remainder of 2020 covering online events, community management and resources for the period of June through December 2020. Future offline events will occur pending Canada’s Federal, Provincial and Municipal health and business regulations, as it relates to COVID-19
“Love the interactive and engaging activities.”
“Appreciated the interaction, networking tips, simplicity of the presentation. Love the concept and hope to attend future events.”
“Wish there was time for more! Good amount of info in short time. Thank you, would love to see more opportunities like this.”
“I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet parents in the same boat as me.”
“More meetups please!”
“FUN!” (from one of the children in attendance)
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
Subscribe for free and receive access to our:
- Babies, Business + Breakfast™ eNews sent bi-weekly and focused on flexible work and entrepreneurship news, events and resources for people who are also parents [Email]
- Babies + Biz Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids) [PDF]
- Work From Home (WFH) Time Blocking Made Easy Template [Google Sheet]