Notes From Another Land | Mixing Babies And Business™ | Babies, Business + Breakfast™
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms ‘Company’, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refers to Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land, registered in the province of Ontario, Canada.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the purchaser of our goods, services, audio or video content and user or viewer of our websites located at mixingbabiesandbusiness.com (website), babiesbusinessbreakfast.com (website), notesfromanotherland.com (website), mixingbabiesandbusiness.vipmembervault.com (website) and amymaureenlynch.com (website), owned and operated by Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™.
This is a contract between us and you.
The Content, articles and products made available by Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute medical, financial or legal advice. Notes From Another Land provides general information and does not attempt to provide personalized medical, financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind.
By viewing, using or purchasing our goods or services, you agree to release Amy Maureen Lynch, Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ from all liability that may be associated at any time with the goods, services and information and otherwise that they provide.
Amy Maureen Lynch, Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ are not certified medical professionals, financial advisers or legal professionals. You are advised to consult with an independent professional or advisor for advice on your specific circumstances. When we answer questions, our advice is of a general nature only, and should not replace seeing an independent professional or advisor.
You should assume that Amy Maureen Lynch, Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ is an affiliate for providers of goods and services sometimes mentioned in our Content. We may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. We only act as an affiliate for goods and services that we wholeheartedly believe will benefit you.
- The Content of the websites pages are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
USE OF THE WEBSITES
- The websites may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “Content”). You hereby grant the Company a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, sell, distribute, perform and distribute your Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Content would require us to seek permission of a third party in order to use the Content. You also agree to waive any moral rights, or right to any residual payment associated with Content if such Content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- Your use of any information or materials on this websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- This websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You agree the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products you purchase, download, view or stream from the websites may only be used by you for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Amy Maureen Lynch, Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™.
- You shall not create any derivative work based upon the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Content, Membership and/or Digital Products. Not following the above shall be a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this websites which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the websites.
- From time to time the websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
PAYMENT AND FEES
- You may be given the option of paying in full or by installments. If you and we agree that you may make payments by installments you must pay all installments on or before each due date.
- The due date for each installment is 30 days after purchase and payment of the first installment, and 30 days after each previous installment.
- All goods sold by us are charged in US dollars unless otherwise stated. As consideration for any purchase you make on the websites, you shall pay us all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same.
- In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
- For more information about cancellation and refunds, please view our Refund Policy.
We may terminate your license to use any purchased products if you breach this contract. Unauthorized use of the websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of the websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the websites is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We can be reached via email at:
Or via mail at:
Attn: Amy Lynch
PO Box 60061
Gloucester ON K1T 0K9
We are committed to creating parent-friendly professional development and building a community of individuals who want to invest in themselves alongside their loved ones.
By enrolling in our membership program, you are authorizing Amy Maureen Lynch t/a Notes From Another Land / Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ to automatically debit the credit or debit card that you used for your initial purchase. Automatic debit will be made through the card on file on the same date as your initial purchase, in monthly or yearly intervals (depending on the payment plan chosen by you at the time of the initial purchase).
Membership is non-refundable as we describe the product in detail on the sales page prior to your purchase. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
We want to encourage you to utilize and explore your membership. We would love to have you at a time that is right for you, your family and your business.
Registration is per person, not per business or partnership.
If you purchase a monthly membership subscription, you can cancel your membership at any time. If you pay annually, you’re committing to a year of membership, but are welcome to cancel after your membership expires.
If you wish to cancel your membership subscription, you can do so at any time but all memberships are non-refundable. To cancel your monthly or annual membership (depending on the option you selected upon purchase) you must do so at least one week prior (5 business days) to the due date of your next invoice.
To cancel your membership subscription and be removed from the membership online portal, please contact us via email here: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com.
Amy Maureen Lynch, Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™, from time-to-time, provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale separately to the membership. By purchasing these products you are given access to all the content for our courses, programs, and associated material (know as “Digital Products”).
No refunds are given for Digital Products as we describe the product in detail on the sales page prior to your purchase. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
For more information about our Digital Products prior to your purchase, please email: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com.
Events and Services:
If you’ve purchased a ticket to an event or session which you can no longer attend because of outside circumstances, here is how we could proceed:
• You can gift your ticket/session to a friend who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (If they practice an attitude of gratitude…it will be a lovely surprise for them!)
• You can sell your ticket/session to another contact who can attend in your place provided you update us with their name and contact details a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event and/or session start date and time. (Simple solution: Share with your network and ask who is interested, explain what is involved, exchange funds between you and the third party, then notify us of the change.)
• You can switch to another event/session taking place at a different time, at our discretion and provided we have space available.
• The only thing you cannot do is…ask for a refund!
We don’t offer refunds for digital goods and services provided by Amy Maureen Lynch, trading as Notes From Another Land and Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™. Our policy is firm. Thank you for understanding.
Send your cancellation request to us via email to:
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 1st, 2017.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the websites according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with better websites, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by writing to us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have. Send them to us via email at: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com.
This information was last updated on January 9th, 2021.