FREE Resources, Templates + Guides by Amy Maureen Lynch
Remote Work With Kids
Time Blocking Made Easy Template
Prioritize your week and avoid overwhelm with our free, customizable Google Sheets template, which includes:
- 30 ideas for your home, work and self;
- A weekly calendar sample; and
- A blank weekly calendar template.
Go Remote E-Course
5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work
Our approach is based on over a decade of freelance and flexible work experience and is designed to help you pitch, negotiate and plan for a long-term remote work arrangement.
This FREE email course includes:
- Five (5) emails about transitioning to flexible work;
- Prompts to get you started on your future plans; and
- PDF workbook to guide you through our steps, while considering your personal situation.
Babies + Business Mini Guide
To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids)
Parenthood and professional development don’t have to be mutually exclusive. This free and short guide encourages you to:
- Prepare for visits to ‘professional’ environments;
- Explore your options when it comes to the logistics;
- Show up in all of your glory; and
- Recharge after these experiences, which require pre and post care (trust us).
It has been written from the perspective of a parent who has brought her young children into dozens of business settings from the age of four weeks old onward, in two different countries.
Babies, Business + Breakfast™
Subscribe for free to receive access to our Babies, Business + Breakfast™ eNews:
- sent bi-weekly
- focused on flexible work and entrepreneurship news
- links to events and resources for people who are also parents
Looking for more resources like this?
View Notes From Another Land‘s flexible and remote work online shop.
Disclaimer: The information provided does not constitute professional medical, legal or financial advice. You are advised to consult with an independent or professional advisor for advice on your specific circumstances.
For more information about our services and policies, please view our detailed Ts&Cs and policies here.