A work from home experience for parents
📆 JOIN US ONLINE 🌴🌊
We can’t go anywhere but we can still connect with each other.
Join me for the next FREE Remote Work (Virtual) Retreat For Parents, refresh your routines and meet other parents!
You’ll receive my remote work with kids mini trainings, a live retreat + coworking session invite, workbook and digital care package.
YOUR FREE VIRTUAL RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 🎬 3 x Remote Work With Kids Mini Trainings:
Mindset, Processes and Routines (March 16-18)
- 💻 20 Min Live Retreat + 20 Min Coworking Session:
Connect With Other Parents (March 19 at 1 p.m. EST)
- 💌 1 x Digital Care Package:
Curated For Parents (March 20)
The Retreat will be hosted on the Mixing Babies And Business™ online portal and you can access the content for the week afterwards.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Feeling lonely but never actually alone?
- Welcoming founders, freelancers and remote workers
- Who are also parents of school or pre-school aged kids (moms, dads, parents-to-be!)
Show up as you are.
- This retreat is parent and child-friendly (dress code not in effect, bring snacks)
- RSVP to access the mini trainings via your mobile or desktop device (watch alongside your kids or solo)
Watch on demand.
- The live retreat session and virtual coworking will be recorded (carve out 30-45 minutes for yourself if you’re able to)
- Access all replays for one week (after which you can purchase them as part of my Remote Work With Kids Digital Bundle)
Join our movement. Bring your kids.
- Hosted by me – Amy Lynch, Founder of Mixing Babies And Business™
- I’ve done remote work since 2014 and brought my kids into business settings since 2016 and would love to help you out
- My work has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Recovery Projects in 2020 by Future of Good – learn more at the link and in the video below!
Stay well everyone,
– Amy (+ Family) xx
“Love the interactive and engaging activities.”
“Appreciated the interaction, networking tips, simplicity of the presentation. Love the concept and hope to attend future events.”
“Wish there was time for more! Good amount of info in short time. Thank you, would love to see more opportunities like this.”
“I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet parents in the same boat as me.”“More meetups please!”
“Great event today! Wow! Speakers were great! I think you bring to light a very important perspective. Especially in these times.”
“I like your block scheduling chart! I’m doing block scheduling in longer chunks now. I’m excited for you and where you are going!”
Download the free template:
Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [DOWNLOAD]
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
I wrote a book:
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!