A sunshine-themed staycation for parents
I wanted to share the Remote Work (Virtual) Retreat For Parents I hosted last week – it started off as an idea over the holidays, so I put it out to see if there would be any interest.
I had so much fun creating it! I recorded a few fresh mini trainings about Remote Work With Kids covering mindset, processes and routines and then hosted a live coworking session last Friday, before sending everyone their Retreat Digital Care Package.
If anything, it was a welcome distraction from the news, adapting to the ever changing day-to-day and was so good to hear how others are doing during these times.
I even played some good vibe summer inspired music and had some beach visuals going in the background.
If you missed it this time around but want to join a future session, you have a few options:
- Buy the Remote Work With Kids Digital Bundle: This includes timely content I developed and delivered in 2020, workbook, mindset + productivity checklist, a 1:1 call with me and the 2021 Retreat Package and replays. Learn more here.
- Sign up to the waitlist for future retreats: I plan to host another one over the coming months, spread the word and sign up to be notified first here.
Some nice things people are saying:
I’ve also had some lovely feedback on a LinkedIn post I made earlier in January about my work to date creating more inclusive corporate spaces and experiences for parents and their families. You can watch the original video below and read the feedback underneath.
“I really enjoy the content you share and love that you are pushing this cause, as it’s a very good one!”
– Ed Bryant, President & CEO, Sampford Advisors
“This is so great! Thanks for sharing your journey so far. I get really excited when I think of the possibilities ahead of us – where more areas of business have increasing feminine influences. It is very powerful when it comes from a very authentic place with a determination to make the world more inclusive for all. Bravo on the strides you have made!”
– Susan Richards, Managing Partner, Numbercrunch and Co-Chair Board of Directors, Invest Ottawa
“Awesome Amy – Bravo – Algonquin College Office of Applied Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship was pleased to be part of your important journey.”
– Kevin Holmes, Project Director at SLiDE, Algonquin College DARE District
“Great event today! Wow! Speakers were great! I think you bring to light a very important perspective. Especially in these times.”
– Cathy Ireland, Business Growth Advisor – Eastern ON, PARO Centre for Women’s Enterprise
Stay well everyone,
– Amy (+ Family) xx
Download the free template:
Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [DOWNLOAD]
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
I wrote a book:
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!