Season 1 Recap Parent-friendly professional development podcast
When I first launched the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast in November 2020, my goal was to reach people who can’t attend events IRL or online, releasing new mini episodes every Tuesday and Friday until the holidays.
It was my attempt to create an online space where the conversations I would normally host at my in person parent-friendly professional development events could reach a wider audience at a time and place when and where they needed it most.
🔊 Listen to ALL the mini episodes from Season 1
Now available on your favourite podcast platforms or here: https://mixingbabiesandbusiness.buzzsprout.com/
About Season 1
This show features inspiring interviews edited into mini episodes less than 20 minutes long, designed for parents who want to invest in themselves, alongside their loved ones. If you want to explore mixing babies and business, you’ve come to the right place!
ABOUT SEASON 1
- My first interview was with Frankie Tortora, a mum of two, freelance graphic designer and founder of Doing It For The Kids
- My second interview was with Tanya Hayles, a mom of one and an award-winning event planner, freelance writer, public speaker, creative storyteller and founder of Black Moms Connection and Color In White Spaces
- My third interview was with Kevin Bourne, a dad of three and an entrepreneur, freelance journalist, media personality and co-founder of SHIFTER Magazine and SHIFTER Agency
- My fourth interview was with Karla Briones, a mom of two kids, an award-winning Mexican-Canadian serial entrepreneur and founder of Karla Briones Consulting
I sincerely hope you’ll find comfort in hearing the lived experience of other entrepreneurial and community leaders, in their own words, who have been adapting to their parenthood journey along the way. Special thanks to all of our guests and podcast listeners to date.
🌠 Please leave us a review if you enjoy the podcast and share it with other parents in your network – every bit helps!
We’ll be back in early 2021 with Season 2 – Happy Holidays, stay safe and look after yourselves.
Thanks for listening, catch you next time!
– Amy (+ Family)
Founder | Event + Podcast Host
Join our movement. Bring your kids.
Learn more and subscribe to the newsletter here:
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!