🎉 THANK YOU for listening to Season 1!🎉
When I first launched the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast in November, my goal was to reach people who can’t attend events IRL or online, releasing new mini episodes every Tuesday and Friday until the holidays.
I don’t have a big advertising budget, so you’ll see me sharing my posts regularly on social media, my blog, website and newsletter. I sincerely appreciate the support, content sharing and private messages with your personal feedback to date.
People are *actually* downloading them and tuning in and we hit 100 downloads within the first 30 days!
I’m continuing to release Season 1 episodes and interview business leaders–who also happen to be parents–over the coming weeks before I take a break for the holidays and come back with Season 2 in February 2021.
Catch up on our episodes to date here:
The situation is always evolving but hopefully our conversations will inspire you to keep:
- building what you want to see in the world;
- caring for your creations; and
- continuing to show up as your full self in professional environments.
Because we believe the future of work involves creating space for everyone, including you (and your family). 🚼📊
Thank you once again…happy weekend!
– Amy (+ Family)
Founder | Event + Podcast Host
Join our movement. Bring your kids.
Learn more and subscribe to the newsletter here:
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
• Template – Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy
• Guide – Babies + Business Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids)
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can download the Amazon Kindle app for free from the Apple Store and Google Play.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!