Three (3) Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family)
I’ve released a new short online course about remote work for parents, which provides you with the mindset tips and productivity tools to get your home and work life flowing better together.
Watch this quick video for more info:
Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family)
This online training is going to cover three key things I’ve found helpful over the years, which I apply to the personal and professional areas of my life.
You can implement them straight away and adjust based on your–and your family’s–needs.
Why should you listen to me?
I’ve been working remotely since 2014 before and after having kids, across time zones as a freelancer, contract employee and founder.
My tips work whether you’re a parent or not, employee or employer and I’m hoping they will help YOU navigate remote work now and in future.
We’re big on getting stuff done in small windows of time!
Buy now to receive instant access to this short online course designed to take you under 30 minutes to complete.
The course covers three (3) key remote work mindset and productivity tips we’ve used over the years and includes a:
- Workbook with writing prompts [PDF]
- Remote Work (With Kids) Mindset + Productivity Checklist [PDF]; and
- Time Blocking Template [Excel].
About the course
- Focus: This course covers mindset and productivity tips for remote work with kids
- Commitment: It’s designed to take you under 30 minutes to complete
- Flexible: Log in whenever it best suits your needs (day or night) and access everything through an online portal using your mobile or desktop device
- Inclusive: Each Lesson contains a Video Recording [MP4] with subtitles, Audio Recording [MP4], Transcript [PDF] and Slide Notes [PDF]
- Practical: Workbook contains writing prompts to help you apply the content to your personal and professional situation, including an easy to implement Remote Work (With Kids): Mindset + Productivity Checklist [PDF]
- Simple: Time Blocking Made Easy Template [Excel Spreadsheet]
- Accessible: You will have online access to course content for six (6) months from your date of purchase
Preview the online course platform here.
Please add a comment or email contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com if you have any questions about your creative projects/remote work (with kids).
Thank you for reading!
– Amy x
P.S. Feel free to forward this post to others who may also need a bit of digital love and encouragement to get started.
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Access my FREE Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work e-course and get started on your plans to pitch existing and future clients (or employers) a long-term remote work arrangement.
Sign up to my free short online course which includes five daily emails, prompts to get you started and a PDF workbook! ⬇️
If you have any specific questions about remote work, please comment on this blog post, I’d love to help you out!
SHOP Products + Online Courses
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
• E-Course – Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work [LEARN MORE]
• Template – Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [LEARN MORE]
• Guide – Babies + Business Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids) [LEARN MORE]
I’ve set a goal of doing more video/audio content this year, so stay tuned for quick episodes which will cover the intersection of parenthood, creativity and flexible work.
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews