Thinking of starting a business or already running one?
Check out these upcoming low to no cost professional development events in Ottawa – most require registration but it’s simple and quick to do from your phone or desktop!
- Healthcare Tech Talk
- PARO: Glow & Grow Series (webinars every Wednesday)
- Startup Canada #StartupChats (online every Wednesday and Friday)
- Doing Business with the Government of Canada
- PARO Women’s Networking Event
- How To Apply To Futurpreneur (webinar)
Thursday, February 27th
- CreativeMornings Ottawa: Invest
(subscribe to their newsletter to be notified when tickets are released)
- Future Speaker
- Shareholder & Partner Agreements
- International Women’s Day on Parliament (use code: Elevate2020)
- The Art Of Time-Management
- Social Enterprise 101
- SAVE THE DATE:
Babies, Business + Breakfast March 2020 Pop-Up Event
About Babies, Business + Breakfast
We believe parenthood and professional development don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
People have families and they want to invest in themselves. It shouldn’t be an either/or situation and we are creating a community that welcomes primary caregivers AND their children to talk about business in a safe and welcoming space (coffee and croissants included!)
Learn more about Babies, Business + Breakfast™.
We’re talking about protecting your ideas, Intellectual Property, mixing business and parenthood at our next event on Friday, February 14th.
We believe everyone should be able to invest in themselves alongside the ones they love and thanks to Feminist Twins, we are now offering 5 FREE tickets for parents who wouldn’t be able to attend otherwise.
This isn’t means tested, it’s an honour system. First come, first served. Simply register for your ticket and apply the special promo code at checkout to access the discount: BBB2020FT
Have a lovely weekend and I hope to see you at some of these upcoming professional development events around the city
P.S. Know a parent who may be interested in joining the community? Please feel free to share the link to this blog post or our newsletter!
Flexible + Remote Work Resources For You:
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
• Template – Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [LEARN MORE]
• Guide – Babies + Business Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids) [LEARN MORE]
You can also follow my parenthood + professional development adventures on Instagram and via my previous blog posts.