Just a woman working quietly from home with a vision board to keep her going. ✨
I made this in late 2020 and slowly most of it is coming true…manifesting/making it real never ceases to amaze me but the regular reminders and visuals really help.
Some of the things which have come to fruition:
– 🐣 a healthy pregnancy…I didn’t specify ‘easy’ though, my bad!
– ⚱ pottery time, I’m currently working with a local studio and taking more classes soon
– 🐳 swimming and outdoor activities with the family, we’ve been accessing free swim times, were gifted a set of kids golf clubs and our local neighborhood opened free tennis courts
– 🎤 paid speaking gigs and a business partnership, including sponsorships and grant funding
– 🌊 travel to warmer climates, we have a future wedding invite to Australia and many friends to catch up with
– 🌺 more fresh flowers, books, simple pleasures and beauty in the everyday, I’ve received unexpected bouquets, borrowed fiction, baked goods and we’re near many local conservation area trails
And that’s all within the last eight months. There’s more (including this ‘What Would Chad Do?’ mug from Vivian Kaye that I won in an IG competition…something I never usually enter!) but you get the idea.
I’ve long believed what you write down, illustrate or visualize, you can make real but it still catches me by surprise when it jumps off the page and becomes part of my everyday life.
Do you have anything you’re hoping to manifest over the coming days, months or year?
I’m being nosy…but curious if you have any regular practices you love to do!
– Amy (+ Family) xx
Founder of Mixing Babies And Business™
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
I’ve steadily chugged along to 31 episodes of the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast (hosted and produced by me, Amy Lynch, from my home during the pandemic).
Download the free template:
Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [DOWNLOAD]
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
I wrote a book:
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can download the Amazon Kindle app for free from the Apple Store and Google Play.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!