Lots of weekend dates with my mic and editing software these days…🎙🖥
All of my podcast interviews usually follow the same trend:
- Excitement at guests booking in and agreeing to be recorded
- Feeling out of my comfort zone as I deal with tech glitches
- It then feeling all worth it, as I let everything they said to me sink in
- Relearning how to edit audio clips and produce episodes during my kids nap/bedtimes
- Getting emotional as I listen back to their stories and insights
- Figuring out how to upload and promote episodes
- Gratitude for how humble, helpful and responsive every guest has been
What started as an idea turned into self-doubt and problem solving, before quickly evolving into admiration and then enthusiasm to share these stories with other people.
I sincerely hope those who tune in will find comfort in hearing the lived experience of other entrepreneurial and community leaders, in their own words, who have been adapting to their parenthood journey along the way.
You can search for the ‘Mixing Babies And Business’ Podcast on most podcast apps or platforms.
Or simply click the link in my bio or visit: mixingbabiesandbusiness.buzzsprout.com
Special thanks to my Season 1 Frankie Tortora, Tanya Hayles, Kevin Bourne and Karla Briones. 🎉🎉🎉
And thanks to you for following along and listening!
Join our movement. Bring your kids.
Learn more and subscribe to the newsletter here:
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!