Mantras for uncertain times (and always because life is never certain).
These have served me well over the years, before parenthood and since having kids.
Read them aloud, write them out, read them daily, recite them while recording and listen back. Choose your preference. It’s ok if you don’t believe it at first.
You may cry. Get frustrated. Laugh. Question the truth in these statements.
But over time, through repetition and practice, these thoughts will become things. They will exist in your life. You will be creating your own reality. And you will see, feel and experience the impact.
Try it out and let me know how you go. Please share with others who may need to believe in their own power again (or for the first time in their lives).
Sending you good thoughts, always. 💜
Affirmations to repeat:
- My family loves me the way I am
- The less I do, the more I receive
- Everything is unfolding for me
- No is a complete answer
- My worth is not my work
- Showing up is enough
- I’m a creative force
- Life loves me
- All is well
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
SHOP Products + Online Courses
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
• E-Course – Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work [LEARN MORE]
• Template – Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [LEARN MORE]
• Guide – Babies + Business Mini Guide To Navigating The Corporate Jungle (With Kids) [LEARN MORE]
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!