Eight weeks into the fourth trimester with baby number three and this is how I #breakthebias with my current home office setup.
I have a nursing couch, change and sleep station alongside my tech supplies. 🚼📊
Much of my work is done in 10-15 increments from my phone unless someone else can hold the baby but I’ve been able to:
• participate in bi-weekly mastermind calls with WE-CAN Project at Queen’s University;
• do my bookkeeping;
• organize Startup Canada sponsorship for Season 4 of the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast; and
• am working on my first live workshop for World Skills Employment Centre later this month about remote work with kids.
I’m not commuting anywhere, meeting in person at coworking spaces or hosting parent-friendly meetups (yet) but it’s amazing what you can do with an internet connection while babywearing these days.
If you’d like to explore my flexible work resources (podcast mini episodes, time blocking template, babies + business mini guide, remote work retreat course, startup blogging book and ebook), you can find them all here: https://mixingbabiesandbusiness.vipmembervault.com/
I’d love to keep talking about flexible work over the coming year, if you know of any organizations seeking to provide fresh content around creative workflows or more inclusive business solutions for parents, please do get in touch with me by replying to this email or simply visit the website: mixingbabiesandbusiness.com/contact
Happy #internationalwomensday2022 – I hope you celebrate every day you wake up towards designing a life that works for you and your family.
– Amy (+ Family) xx
Founder of Mixing Babies And Business™
📬 If you’d like to keep in touch with me:
• Sign up to or stay on my email list (linked below, sent monthly but newsletters will slow down until April)
• Follow the Mixing Babies And Business™ Company Page on LinkedIn
• Follow / Subscribe to the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
I’ve steadily chugged along to 40+ episodes of the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast (hosted and produced by me, Amy Lynch, from my home during the pandemic).
Download the free template:
Remote Work (With Kids) Time Blocking Made Easy [DOWNLOAD]
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
I wrote a book:
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!