Thank You For Purchasing Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build your Audience
Sign up here to access the book resources!
I hope you find them helpful and can’t wait to hear about what you’re creating!
Resources mentioned in my Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience book:
- Chapter 1: Your Why – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 2: Your Values – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 3: Your Time – Productivity Resources, Ideal Week Template and Action Step
- Chapter 4: Your Tools – Action Step
- Chapter 5: Your Content – Writing Prompts, Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 6: Your Ideas – Marketing Prompts, Content Generation Resources and Action Step
- Chapter 7: Define Your Solution – Business Model Canvas and Ideal Customer Resources, Ideal Customer Questionnaire Script and Action Step
- Chapter 8: Launch Your MVP – Content Tracking Prompts, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 9: Test and Evolve – MVP Testing Prompts, Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Refund Policy Template, Exercise and Action Step
I would greatly appreciate if you could leave a book review on Amazon based on your experience reading Startup Blogging: Validate A Business and Build Your Audience.
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
It’s intended to help you solve real problems, for real people and focuses on:
- designing a blog around your values, interests and time commitments;
- creating content, sharing your ideas and seeking feedback; and
- defining what you offer, your ideal customer and launching your Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
It’s available from Amazon as an eBook, to be delivered on April 24, 2020. The eBook will remain at the special launch price of $2.99 USD* for one month, before going up on May 24, 2020 to $5.99 USD*.
It’s also available from Amazon as a paperback via their print on demand service at the price of $10.99 CAD or $9.99 USD elsewhere*, plus applicable taxes, shipping and handling.
*Amazon marketplace prices vary by your purchase location.
Feedback on Startup Blogging:
Part of the contents of this book were originally created and delivered by me as a conference workshop for an event in 2019.
The content has been carefully edited to focus on making it more digestible and actionable, encouraging you to startup blogging now and test your ideas over the coming months.
“I liked that the focus was on organic development of community and ideas instead of just social media marketing. I also like the periodic questions to consider what I wanted to do with the information.”
“Enjoyed the ideas for how to share your message or find out what resonates with people.”“
I love Amy’s generosity with sharing her knowledge and experience. Really great session.”
“Lots of useful ideas for starting and growing an audience.”
“(I enjoyed) the personal experiences of the presenter, interaction with audience, resource materials and focus on doing things for passion rather than just for money.”
“The topic is very interesting and well presented.”
Disclaimer: The information provided does not constitute professional medical, legal or financial advice. You are advised to consult with an independent or professional advisor for advice on your specific circumstances.
For more information about our services and policies, please view our detailed Ts&Cs and policies here.