Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
It’s available in both eBook and paperback formats from Amazon – download the Kindle app for free from the Apple Store and Google Play. You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device.
If you have a Kindle Unlimited Membership you can also grab a copy of the eBook for free!
About the Startup Blogging book
I’ve been blogging for over 10 years and this book has been written to help you solve real problems, for real people and focuses on:
- designing a blog around your values, interests and time commitments;
- creating content, sharing your ideas and seeking feedback; and
- defining what you offer, your ideal customer and launching your Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
It aims to help current and aspiring creatives, freelancers, bloggers, flexible workers, business owners and side hustlers with limited time.
By the end of this book, you’ll have a clear idea of:
- what themes your blog will focus on;
- how and when you’ll create original content;
- who your ideal customer is and how you’ll reach them; and
- what solution you’ll offer, launch and test.
Create the magic you’d like to see in the world (because we need your ideas out of your head and brought to life!) ✨
Top 100 in Amazon Canada’s Kindle Store
It changes by the hour and I’m playing the long game but Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience, made it to Number 15 in the Top 100 under the Blogging and Blogs book category in Amazon Canada’s Kindle Store in May 2020!
I also received my first review – I’m not related to them by blood and I didn’t pay them for it, I swear. 🌠
Order Startup Blogging on Amazon:
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is available as an eBook for $5.99 USD*, the paperback version is available for $9.99 USD* (set to remain at $10.99 CAD* for readers).
If you’re interested in learning more about my book, you can use Amazon’s ‘Look Inside’ feature to view the Table of Contents and first few pages.
*Amazon marketplace prices vary by your purchase location.
Extra support for readers:
Resources mentioned in the book, which I have created in a digital format for Startup Blogging readers to access include:
- Chapter 1: Your Why – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 2: Your Values – Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 3: Your Time – Productivity Resources, Ideal Week Template and Action Step
- Chapter 4: Your Tools – Action Step
- Chapter 5: Your Content – Writing Prompts, Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 6: Your Ideas – Marketing Prompts, Content Generation Resources and Action Step
- Chapter 7: Define Your Solution – Business Model Canvas and Ideal Customer Resources, Ideal Customer Questionnaire Script and Action Step
- Chapter 8: Launch Your MVP – Content Tracking Prompts, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Exercise and Action Step
- Chapter 9: Test and Evolve – MVP Testing Prompts, Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Refund Policy Template, Exercise and Action Step
Happy reading and do let me know if you have any questions about the book!
Feedback on Startup Blogging:
Part of the contents of this book were originally created and delivered by me as a conference workshop for an event in 2019.
The content has been carefully edited to focus on making it more digestible and actionable, encouraging you to startup blogging now and test your ideas over the coming months.
“I liked that the focus was on organic development of community and ideas instead of just social media marketing. I also like the periodic questions to consider what I wanted to do with the information.”
“Enjoyed the ideas for how to share your message or find out what resonates with people.”
“I love Amy’s generosity with sharing her knowledge and experience. Really great session.”
“Lots of useful ideas for starting and growing an audience.”
“(I enjoyed) the personal experiences of the presenter, interaction with audience, resource materials and focus on doing things for passion rather than just for money.”
“The topic is very interesting and well presented.”
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
Explore Notes From Another Land’s flexible and remote work resources and online shop: https://notesfromanotherland.vipmembervault.com/