SHOP Flexible + Remote Work
Offerings + Online Courses
Mixing Babies And Business:
Remote Work With Kids [DIGITAL BUNDLE]
This series of mini trainings, resources and templates will help you navigate remote work with kids now and in future, whether you’re a small business owner or an employee, as it contains:
- practical mindset approaches and reframes;
- productivity tools you can begin implementing straight away;
- tips to improve your workflow within one week;
- manage yours and others’ expectations and communicate more clearly;
- plan your week more effectively and feel more in control of your schedule; and
- ensure you look after yourself and your needs.
I’m big on getting stuff done during those small windows of time and starting where you are–you won’t need to go out and purchase more supplies or upgrade your software.
This digital bundle includes:
- remote work mindset and productivity tips tested by me before and after having kids;
- practical and easy to use flexible work resources; and
- bonus Remote Work (Virtual) Retreat recordings from January 2021 for parents.
Buy our new book
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience
My first book, Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
It’s available from Amazon as an eBook for $5.99 USD* or paperback for $10.99 CAD or $9.99 USD*, plus applicable taxes, shipping and handling.
If you don’t own a Kindle, you can still read it by downloading the free Kindle App for Apple or Android and read the eBook version on your mobile device. If you have a Kindle Unlimited Membership, you can grab a copy for free at the moment!
*Amazon marketplace prices vary by your purchase location.
Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work
A mini course to help you prepare and make the pitch for a longer-term flexible work arrangement as an employee or freelancer/contractor.
This short course is designed for those interested in offering their skills in service-based roles, with a focus on gaining clarity and taking action in order to help you:
- Decide upon your desired type of work;
- Prepare for how you’ll get paid for your make money;
- Pitch your offerings in a clear and concise manner;
- Design your work from home / work from wherever setup; and
- Deliver quality work, on time and as promised.
I’ve been working in flexible and remote work roles since 2014 as both an employee and a freelancer/contractor, locally and across 10 hour+ time differences.
This short course zeroes in on what I believe are the five key areas you need to get clear on in order to actually enjoy what you’re doing, receive fair compensation AND maintain great relationships with your employer and/or clients over a long-term period.
For more information about our services and policies,
please view our detailed Ts&Cs and policies here.