Over the past decade, I’ve negotiated remote work arrangements in between living and working in Canada, England, Ireland and Australia (and having two kids) and I’m still working remotely.
I can help you improve your current remote workflow, refresh your mindset, reframe your challenges or go after new remote work opportunities, depending on your goals.
Flexible + Remote Work
Offerings + Online Courses
• Guest Expert – Speaking, Writing and Consulting on the topics of Flexible and Remote Work [BOOK A CALL]
• Digital Bundle – Mixing Babies And Business: Remote Work With Kids Mini Trainings + Resources [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [BUY NOW]
• Online Course – Go Remote: 5 Steps To Transition To Flexible Work [JOIN WAITLIST]
Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
Producing parent-friendly professional development events, digital resources and advising others on creating inclusive and flexible work solutions for primary caregivers.
• Newsletter Subscription – Bi-weekly online newsletter focused on flexible work and entrepreneurship news for parents [SIGN ME UP!]
• Parent-Friendly Professional Development – Events, Newsletter, Digital Resources and Podcast [LEARN MORE]
Writing + Art
I’m focused on settling into life in Canada with my growing international family, practicing art, travelling and writing about all of the above on my blog, social media and seasonal newsletter (links below!)
My first book, Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience, is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
Still not sure if you know what you’re looking for?
Connect with me (Amy) on: