The writer behind the blog:
Amy Maureen Lynch
A former Canadian expatriate turned repatriate (for now), with experience living and working in three different countries over the past decade.
I believe everyone deserves to design a life that works for them and their family. I started Notes From Another Land as a means to live out my belief and document my experiences as an expat abroad.
Over the past decade, I’ve negotiated remote work arrangements, freelance client work and validated business ideas, in between living and working in Canada, Europe and Australia.
I write about travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work on this blog, notesfromanotherland.com.
At Mixing Babies And Business™, I produce parent-friendly professional development events and digital resources, focused on creating inclusive and flexible work solutions.
My first book, Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience, is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date. It’s now available for purchase on Amazon as an eBook or paperback.
My services, projects, upcoming events, writing and ways to get in touch with me are all outlined here.
INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LIFE / CREATIVITY / FLEXIBLE WORK FEATURED BY:
- Expatfinder.com – Expat in UK Interview
- Expats Blog – Canadian Living In London Interview
- Doing It For The Kids – Baby In The Boardroom Feature
- Impact Hub Ottawa: CityMaker – Impact Academy Interview
- CBC Ottawa – Interview
- CreativeMornings Ottawa – Inclusive Lightning Talk and Panel Event
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH) Eastern Ontario – Inclusive Lightning Talk
- Female Tech Leaders Magazine – Remote Work With Kids Feature
- Women In Leadership Ottawa – Remote Work With Kids Webinar
- Treehouse Medical – Working From Home With Kids Interview
- Future of Good – Canada’s Top 100 Recovery Projects in 2020
- The Gifters Podcast – Mixing Babies And Business Interview
Business or interview request?
Please do get in touch!
Do you have a business enquiry, interview request, burning question or inspiring story you’d like to share?
Please contact me: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com
Looking to use a blog post or photo?
All content (including articles and photos) are original content © Amy Maureen Lynch 2013-2021. Please ask for permission to share my work.