The writer behind the blog:
Amy Maureen Lynch
Country hopper and foreign city explorer, I’m a Canadian expat who’s lived in Australia, Ireland and England for the better part of a decade.
Along the way, I’ve made local and expat friends and kept in touch with family overseas, while studying, volunteering and working in each new country.
I recently returned home to Ottawa, Canada with my Irish husband and young Irish-Canadian family.
My background is in marketing and communications, with over a decade spent in roles in the private, public and charitable sectors.
The business of being creative:
Writer | Speaker | Community Organizer | Activist
My services, projects, upcoming events, writing and ways to get in touch with me are all outlined here.
- My experiences bringing children into business settings on Doing It For The Kids (2018).
- My experiences living in the United Kingdom for Expatfinder.com (2018).
- I was one of 35 founders from across the UK selected to participate in Google’s Campus London #CampusforMums Program. Read about my experience and the program’s press coverage in The New York Times, London Evening Standard and The Sunday Times.
- My first few months living in London for ExpatsBlog.com (2015).
- Global Living Mag Expat Twitter Talk (2014).
Business or interview request?
Please do get in touch!
Do you have a business enquiry, interview request, burning question or inspiring story you’d like to share?
Contact me via this online form.
Looking to use a blog post or photo?
All content (including articles and photos) are original content © Amy Maureen Lynch 2013-2019.
Please share via your networks but don’t steal.