🎉 THANK YOU for listening to Season 1!🎉
When I first launched the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast in November, my goal was to reach people who can’t attend events IRL or online, releasing new mini episodes every Tuesday and Friday until the holidays.
I don’t have a big advertising budget, so you’ll see me sharing my posts regularly on social media, my blog, website and newsletter. I sincerely appreciate the support, content sharing and private messages with your personal feedback to date.
People are *actually* downloading them and tuning in and we hit 100 downloads within the first 30 days!
I’m continuing to release Season 1 episodes and interview business leaders–who also happen to be parents–over the coming weeks before I take a break for the holidays and come back with Season 2 in February 2021.
Catch up on our episodes to date here:
The situation is always evolving but hopefully our conversations will inspire you to keep:
- building what you want to see in the world;
- caring for your creations; and
- continuing to show up as your full self in professional environments.
Because we believe the future of work involves creating space for everyone, including you (and your family). 🚼📊
Thank you once again…happy weekend!
– Amy (+ Family)
Founder | Event + Podcast Host
Join our movement. Bring your kids.
Learn more and subscribe to the newsletter here:
Looking for more info about Flexible + Remote Work?
Subscribe to receive my free monthly Work + Life newsletter focused on travel, international family life, creativity and flexible work: http://bit.ly/AmyMaureenLynchNews
• Mini Training – Mixing Babies And Business: 3 Ways To Make Remote Work More Productive For You (+ Your Family) [LEARN MORE]
• Book – Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [LEARN MORE]
• Online Course – Based on the book Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience [JOIN THE WAITLIST]
FREE Digital Resources, Templates + Guides
Startup Blogging: Validate A Business Idea and Build Your Audience is based on my journey as a blogger, writer, founder and parent to date.
You can then purchase, download and read the eBook version of my book from your mobile, tablet or device!